Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 06-01-10 4:18 am

Ryan
Administrator
Website

Another addition to my family

At 11:12 GMT +8:00 my wife and I welcomed our second son, Marshall, into the world.  Healthy, beautiful and big.  I have to admit it was hard not to bawl like a little kid when I saw him.   lol

Ryan

#2 06-01-10 5:43 pm

bob_2

Re: Another addition to my family

Go ahead, Ryan, I have found at an older age that a good cry about good things is really healthy. Congratulations and my mom always use to say, "It takes a man to make a man." She said that because she had 6 boys and 1 girl. I don't know why I wasn't insulted by her saying when I received only two girls. I chalk it up to old wives' tales. Enjoy, it is truly a blessed time, male or female child, it make you realize where life comes from, and it isn't a slime pit in deep time, eh??

Last edited by bob_2 (06-01-10 5:44 pm)

#3 06-01-10 11:27 pm

elaine

Re: Another addition to my family

Congratulations to the new addition to your family.  There is nothing like looking in the face of your own child or grandchild to see a miracle.  Happy parenting!

Board footer