Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 02-01-10 6:11 pm

bob_2

Was Brit Hume out of line to suggest Christian to solve Sex Addiction?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/0 … 09720.html

First let me say, I heard a comedian recently say that it had to be guy that came up with the Sex Addiction syndrome.  Whether there is such a thing or just loose morals, Brit Hume suggested on Fox News that Tiger could be healed of it if he converted from Buddhism to Christianity. Would that solve his problem. Let's ask Jimmy Swaggert, or Ted Haggard. Maybe you should treat the syndrome with what we know about how the body is put together and functions, including the thoughts and position that one allows themselves to get into. Christianity may not be the answer.

Further, was Hume out of line to appear to be evangelizing on a national network???

Last edited by bob_2 (02-01-10 6:30 pm)

Board footer