Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 10-12-09 7:54 pm

cadge

The Saga of Ancient Hebrew Explorers

Who Really Discovered America? <BR> <BR>&#34;Did ancient Hebrews reach the shores of the North and South <BR>American continents thousands of years before Christopher <BR>Columbus? What evidence is there for Hebrew and Israelite <BR>occupation of the Western Hemisphere even a thousand years <BR>before the Messiah? Was trans-Atlantic commerce and travel <BR>fairly routine in the days of king Solomon of Israel? Read here <BR>the intriguing, fascinating saga of the TRUE DISCOVERERS <BR>OF AMERICA!&#34;  <BR> <BR>Elaine and friends, this was really interesting: <BR> <BR><a href="http://www.hope-of-israel.org/hebinusa.htm" target=_top>http://www.hope-of-israel.org/hebinusa.htm</a>

#2 10-13-09 9:57 am

elaine

Re: The Saga of Ancient Hebrew Explorers

Thanks Cadge.  I will read it. <BR> <BR>Skeptical as I am, I haven&#39;t forgotten that the Levites, according to Joseph Smith, were the first here in America. <BR> <BR>I also recall the forgery of the &#34;James ossuary box.&#34;   <BR> <BR>Actually, weren&#39;t there indigenous people here before any foreigners came to shore?  Where did they come from?  Across the Bering Strait?   <BR> <BR>Presently, I watching The Teaching Company&#39;s &#34;The Roots of Religion&#34; which reaches long back into the preliterate times and there are many fascinating ways of worshiping.  One of the strangest is to find similar ancient megaliths scattered world-wide:  Malta, the Easter Islands, deep in jungles and places where there is absolutely no evidence of &#34;foreign&#34; invaders.  Mysteries are intriguing!

Board footer