Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#26 01-22-12 4:25 pm

l_miller

Re: Hold them accountable (because the truth matters)

bob2: I was cut off about here:

http://www.clubadventist.com/forum/ubbt … 6/470.html

#27 01-22-12 4:31 pm

l_miller

bob2, do you have time for  guessing game?  I don't think tom is the only here giving you a hard time.

#28 01-23-12 2:49 am

bob_2

Miller, I have a pretty good idea where people stand on the issues brought up.

Your posts have been weird and almost paranoid. Two traits that I have worked out of my life .

Come clean so we can have a discussion. I refuse to walk around in fear. J.R. helped with that.

#29 01-24-12 4:24 am

bob_2

Miller, state you point and get into the conversation instead your paranoid rambling. I am able to hold my own with you and others you refer to.

#30 01-26-12 6:58 am

l_miller

bob2, my question to you tom can't be the only one regardless of Two traits that you have worked out in your life, having hard time  getting along. Do you have time for guessing game?

#31 01-27-12 7:05 pm

bob_2

I.miller, if you have something to talk about rather than personalities, open up, because no I don't have time for guessing games!!! BTW ClubAdventist cut me off when they started charging again, and I don't feel I need to pay on a forum.

#32 01-28-12 11:34 am

l_miller

bob2, someone may wanted to send you a message. Your email is 'bsands88@charter.net' ?

Last edited by l_miller (01-28-12 12:05 pm)

#33 01-29-12 1:44 am

bob_2

Use to be, your point??? Double tap my moniker here to see my current one. Any body want to send a message can put a message here also. If you found it, they can too.

Last edited by bob_2 (01-29-12 1:47 am)

#34 01-29-12 10:44 am

l_miller

bob2, I'll talk to you later about " Conference Keynoters Hold that  Homosexual change is Not Impossible"  ( you say something to Tom Zwemer, what was it?)

#35 01-29-12 1:24 pm

bob_2

If I said something to Tom Zwemer it has been some time. Tom only posts on Spectrum, I have been banned from Spectrum for some time. Tom has been in trouble with Spectrum too, but I think his name is more famous than mine so they take his view over mine, though he and I see eye to eye on most topics.

As far as the topic of Homosexuality, I am of the school that believes it is a choice not being born with it. I believe it can be overcome like any other bad habit with God's help.

#36 06-30-12 12:49 am

l_miller

(in one case last year) throw fists at someone they perceive to be a theological enemy...“Loren Seibold"  l_miiler: So one thing lead to another...check this out. "Violence at President Wilson's California Speech"....The event ended, and many people crowded around Wilson in the front of the sanctuary as others left.  At the rear, Southeastern California Conference pastor Jared Wright, who writes for Spectrum Magazine, approached the questioner to ask more about his specific complaints.  (Wright says that the man has been identified as Yucaipa resident Warren Stevens.)

Wright identified himself as representing Spectrum, and Stevens raised his voice and said, “You’re part of the problem.”  He poked Wright in the chest with his finger and kept escalating his voice.

Then after making verbal threats, Stevens allegedly shot a right jab to Wright’s face, punching him in the mouth.  Wright staggered and moved away with his laptop computer and phone, which he was using to record the man’s answers (the phone caught the entire confrontation).  Others circled Stevens and began urging him to calm down, and ushered him out of the sanctuary and into the church foyer. http://spectrummagazine.org/blog/2011/0 … nia-speech

Board footer