Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 03-29-10 1:22 am

Ryan
Administrator
Website

All Experts - Tom Norris site

#2 03-29-10 12:26 pm

bob_2

Re: All Experts - Tom Norris site

I have not read all of Tom's bio or responses on Expert, but what I have read here, is enough to suggest that he put a caveat in his Bio, that states, he wants it reformed, and is not in agreement when he is asked about official positions of the SDA church.

#3 03-29-10 2:55 pm

tom_norris
Adventist Reform
Website

Bob 2, if you read further down on the same Bio page you will see:

"Something controversial or provocative about this subject:"

Tom wrote:

"The modern SDA Church has not been honest about Historic Adventism. The leaders have seriously and dishonestly misrepresented the theology of Ellen G White and the Adventist Pioneers, even as they have beem caught hiding thousands of documents in the White Estate in order to promote myths and legends as if they were facts."
---------------------------------------

So Bob, I have made it clear from the start that the church leaders are not honest or correct about what they teach.  I have never kept this position a secret.

Moreover, when you read my answers, you will also discover that I make it very clear that the SDA church is corrupt and very wrong about most every doctrine, which is why they need to be reformed.  I think most everyone understands that I am not in agreement with much of anything that the Denomination teaches today.

Tom Norris for All Experts.Com & Adventist Reform

#4 03-29-10 11:24 pm

tom_norris
Adventist Reform
Website

Glenn Hansen, is also an expert on the All Experts site.

He has been a member of ATomorrow for a number of years, and a supporter of Adventist Reform. 

I am glad he is there to help out, as this is a wild site that reflects the present confusion of the Advent Movement.  Glenn is actually in China.

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/2318-10094 … Hansen.htm

Tom Norris

#5 03-30-10 9:18 am

bob_2

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/2318-10094 … Hansen.htm

That site truly is "wild". When you have a Catholic as an expert on SDAism, it truly can be called wild.

Board footer