Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 12-29-08 8:01 pm

bob_2

George W. Bush: The Lamest Duck Ever?

George W. Bush: The Lamest Duck Ever? <BR> <BR>Pick your favorite parting shot with this slide show. Mine is:  <BR> <BR><a href="http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/galleries/george_w_bush_the_lamest_duck_ever/george_w_bush_the_lamest_duck_ever.html#ph5" target=_top>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/galleries /george_w_bush_the_lamest_duck_ever/george_w_bush_ the_lamest_duck_ever.html#ph5</a>

#2 12-29-08 8:05 pm

bob_2

Re: George W. Bush: The Lamest Duck Ever?

Sorry, #6 is the one that I liked the best.

#3 01-01-09 10:43 pm

elaine

Well, only because there may be other presidents. <BR>But to date, he seems to be one of the poorest presidents.

#4 01-01-09 11:24 pm

bob_2

Elaine, opinions, everyone has one... <BR> <BR>But you were to pick the best picture out, we all know what a thrown shoe in Iraq means... This was a rude reporter who doesn&#39;t appreciate his country being saved. But, which picture depicts &#34;The Lamest Duck Ever&#34;?

#5 01-02-09 9:49 am

don

<b><font color="0000ff">But to date, he seems to be one of the poorest presidents.</font></b> <BR> <BR>I don&#39;t claim to know the history of all the presidents and I do have my favorites, but, when the twin towers were struck on 9/11, I appreciated his quick, decisive response.  <BR><font color="ffffff">.</font>

#6 01-02-09 10:38 am

bob_2

#11 is a close second. Anyone that does not recognize Jimmy Carter as the lousiest president in recent memory, likes 15% mortgage rates and Iranians holding our citizens captive up to the inauguration of a new President. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Board footer