Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 01-14-09 10:45 pm

cadge

When is "The Judgement"

This is how I see the fate of men at the end of time here concerniing the &#34;Judgement&#34;. I am open to any dialogue here concerning the seriousness of the topic. Those who would answer for their own amusement, &#34;just for fun&#34; need not reply. <BR> <BR>Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;  <BR>  <BR>This will take place on &#34;the day when God will judge men&#39;s secrets through Jesus Christ&#34;, Rom. 2:16     <BR> <BR>All men are on a period of probation while they live. This is the time that we are to discover our sinfulness and repent. <BR> <BR>When the &#34;latter rain&#34; falls, the refreshing, probation soon ends, the Lord then declares,  &#34;He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still&#34; Rev22:11,  and the Judgement begins.

#2 01-15-09 3:04 am

bob_2

Re: When is &#34;The Judgement&#34;

With that final statement is the judgement not over, and fates sealed. Some have suggested the judgement is at the actual 2nd coming, but I believe that is only the actual declared results, the  sealing happens before His coming.

#3 01-15-09 12:12 pm

cadge

&#34;With that final statement is the judgement not over, and fates sealed&#34;. <BR> <BR>Yes Bob, this &#34;judgement&#34; is the seperation of the &#34;sheep from the goats&#34;. It happens during the great tribulation, IMO. The judgement that comes after is the execution of judgement at the second coming. The sealing is of the 144,000 as shown in Rev.7. They are annointed just before the four winds blow so that when they do, the 144,000 will bring the Gospel and the last message of warning before probation closes. <BR> <BR>Cadge

#4 01-15-09 5:51 pm

bob_2

Cadge, am I reading you correctly that you believe people will be saved during the Tribulation??? by the &#34;Saints&#34;?

#5 01-15-09 10:03 pm

cadge

&#34;Cadge, am I reading you correctly that you believe people will be saved during the Tribulation??? by the &#34;Saints&#34;?  <BR> <BR>Yes Bob, I think that the 144,000 will be bearing the three angels message of Revelation 14 and then the message of Revelation 18 which gives the last call and depicts the time of the tribulation and ends wth the end of probation for those denominations that claim to be Christ&#39;s. The call &#34;to come out of her my people&#34;, and &#34;the light of a candle&#34; shining no more means that the Holy Spirit is withdrawn from those churches then. <BR> <BR>&#34;And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee....&#34; Rev. 18:22

Board footer