Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 09-12-09 8:11 pm

bob_2

Call them wacko, but check out the ratings!!!

Call them wacko, but check out the ratings:  <BR> <BR>CABLE NEWS RACE <BR>THURSDAY NITE, SEPT 10 <BR> <BR>FOXNEWS O&#39;REILLY 3,609,000 <BR>FOXNEWS BECK 3,340,000 <BR>FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,986,000 <BR>FOXNEWS GRETA 2,522,000 <BR>FOXNEWS BAIER 2,362,000 <BR>FOXNEWS SHEP 2,040,000 <BR>MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,573,000 <BR>MSNBC MADDOW 1,164,000 <BR>CNN KING 965,000 <BR>MSNBC HARDBALL 882,000 <BR>MSNBC SCHULTZ 734,000 <BR>CNN COOPER 691,000

#2 09-13-09 1:51 am

dcb

Re: Call them wacko, but check out the ratings!!!

Honey. <BR> <BR>Is it a McDonald&#39;s night. <BR> <BR>Or a Burger King Night. <BR> <BR>Dear. <BR> <BR>It doesn&#39;t matter. <BR> <BR>We get a discount with our Billie Bob and Billie Joe working. <BR> <BR>We can pick each other noses and watch Fox News at either as we collect unemployment from our manufacturing jobs outsourced to Taiwan. <BR> <BR>And come home to our trailer, eat our Fat Debbie&#39;s dessert from Walmart, and watch the reruns on our satellite tv. <BR> <BR>&#40;Message edited by DCB on September 13, 2009&#41;

#3 09-13-09 11:24 am

bob_2

If Ryan feels that David&#39;s signature quote is the high road, true and just, then David, I guess the overseas trip Ryan is on, may have effected his vocabulary:  <BR> <BR>Uncouth:  <BR> <BR>1 a archaic : not known or not familiar to one : seldom experienced : uncommon, rare b obsolete : mysterious, uncanny <BR>2 a : strange or clumsy in shape or appearance : outlandish b : lacking in polish and grace : rugged &#60;uncouth&#62; c : awkward and uncultivated in appearance, manner, or behavior : rude <BR> <BR>Crass:  <BR> <BR>1 a : gross 6a; especially : having or indicating such grossness of mind as precludes delicacy and discrimination b : being beneath one&#39;s dignity &#60;crass&#62; c —used as a pejorative intensifier &#60;crass&#62;&#60;crass&#62; <BR>2 : guided by or indicative of base or materialistic values &#60;crass&#62; &#60;crass&#62; <BR> <BR>synonyms see stupid

#4 09-13-09 11:26 am

bob_2

To call all who are at the top of that rating, uncouth and crase and &#34;picking each others noses&#34;, Ryan, we have slipped to a new low here at ATomorrow.

#5 09-13-09 1:16 pm

cadge

“O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save! / Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are THAT RAISE UP STRIFE AND  CONTENTION.”Hab.1:3 <BR> <BR>   I don&#39;t believe that subjects such as politics or religion can avoid becomiing contentious because the differences of opinions and the outcomes that eventually transpire strongly affect our lives on a personal and daily basis.  <BR> <BR>   However, as we need to point out the persons who have succeded in having their philosophies accepted that we may differ with, or those in the process of having theirs so, we do not have to resort to personal attacks against the people who have opinions that differ from ours when discussing such things with them.

#6 09-13-09 2:18 pm

bob_2

Opinions are ok but yelling uncouth and crass without pointing to examples of it is far from what you are suggesting Cadge, and Ryan should address it. I&#39;m prepared to never post here again if this is not addressed. We don&#39;t, Ryan does, know who&#39;s IP Address David speaks from. Hold him accountable as the rest us must be. Or, as Ryan said, Adios.

#7 09-13-09 7:51 pm

admin
Administrator

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1><b>quote:</b></font><p>If Ryan feels that David&#39;s signature quote is the high road, true and just, then David, I guess the overseas trip Ryan is on, may have effected his vocabulary: <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> <BR> <BR>Bob, quit with the drama.  And, was that an attempt at a dig against me in regards to the overseas trip?  I assure you my vocabulary hasn&#39;t been affected since I still know the difference between &#34;effect&#34; and &#34;affect.&#34;   <BR> <BR>You need to understand that just because I&#39;m not on this forum 24/7 and heeling at your beck &#40;look, we&#39;re back on topic&#41; and call doesn&#39;t mean that I support what others have said.  Please try to be a bit more mature.   <BR> <BR><blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1><b>quote:</b></font><p>To call all who are at the top of that rating, uncouth and crase and &#34;picking each others noses&#34;, Ryan, we have slipped to a new low here at ATomorrow.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> <BR> <BR>I have to admit that I don&#39;t think ATomorrow has reached a new low since this sort of immature tripe has been going on for a long time.  For some reason: you guys &#43; Internet access = acting like children. <BR> <BR>And now it&#39;s time to close another thread. <BR> <BR>Bob, if you have comments, you&#39;re more than welcome to direct them to me via e-mail or even a private message. <BR> <BR>Ryan

Board footer