Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 10-17-09 11:33 pm

bob_2

Give your best wishes to Jodi Thiessen-former Moderator of .

I just received this memo from Jodi&#39;s father about her current status. Let&#39;s give our best wishes to someone who helped build .com and contributed to where we are now. Jodi we love you: <BR> <BR><blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1><b>quote:</b></font><p>Date:  Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:01 PM   <BR>From:  Albert Schulz &#60;<a href="mailto:albertschulz@sbcglobal.net">albertschulz@sbcglobal.net</a>&#62;     <BR>To:  <a href="mailto:bsands88@charter.net">bsands88@charter.net</a>    <BR>Subject:  Re: Jodi&#39;s Status   <BR>Size:  3 KB   <BR> <BR>Bob  <BR>Sarry [sic] about that, She can no longer stand up. we get her up with a hoyer lift  <BR>when she wants to eat at the table, or have company. The worst of it is she  <BR>can&#39;t comunicate verbaly [sic]. She doesn&#39; hav [sic] much pain. She has lived with us for a  <BR>year, and we made our bathroom wheeldhair [sic] accessable. Oyr [sic] son from Hawaii did  <BR>the tile work for us,and it might come in handy for us too. Our prayer is that  <BR>the Lord would heal her or let her down easy. It hws [sic] been over two years since  <BR>she couldn&#39;t work She has Hospice help 2 or 3 times a week  <BR>Tell everyone Jodi knew hello for her.  <BR>  Al & Leona  <BR> <BR><!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> <BR> <BR><b><font color="0000ff"><font size="+2"><center>Tell everyone Jodi knew hello for her.</center></font></font></b> <BR> <BR>Let&#39;s show her what community can really be.

#2 10-17-09 11:49 pm

bob_2

Re: Give your best wishes to Jodi Thiessen-former Moderator of .

Check out the contribution: <BR> <BR>http://www.atomorrow.com/cgi-bin/discus/search.cgi <BR> <BR>She was like a mentor to me. Jodi, God bless you as you go through this trial. Al our thoughts are with you as a daughter&#39;s life is waning before her parents. No parent believes their children will pass before they do. Our hearts go out to Jodi and you and yours. <BR> <BR>&#40;Message edited by Bob_2 on October 18, 2009&#41;

#3 10-18-09 12:01 am

bob_2

Check the &#34;Search Keyword&#34; Box in the top left and Type in Jodi Thiessen &#40;&#34;Search for&#34; section&#41; and select &#34;Name of Author&#34; in the &#40;Look in: box&#41;and see her vast contribution. We miss you Jodi. You touched me, significantly.  <BR> <BR>&#40;Message edited by Bob_2 on October 18, 2009&#41; <BR> <BR>&#40;Message edited by Bob_2 on October 18, 2009&#41;

#4 10-18-09 12:10 am

bob_2

Here is the .com search section activate for you: <BR> <BR><a href="http://www.atomorrow.com/cgi-bin/discus/search.cgi" target=_top>http://www.atomorrow.com/cgi-bin/discus/search.cgi</a>

Board footer