Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#1 07-18-12 7:08 am

MisterEr

Want answer! It important

Hi, where is admin?
Want info! Its urgently

#2 08-04-12 9:56 pm

l_miller

Re: Want answer! It important

Can anyone answer this question? Why does it have to be your own family who are your real enemies.

#3 08-04-12 10:10 pm

l_miller

Lisa with 59% best answer said: It does not have to be that your own family are your real enemies. Most of the time this is not the case. If, however, the parents have emotional issues and are incapable of raising their children with respect and love, the children, too, will develop emotional issues. Sometimes those issues are turned outward against the world. Sometimes those issues are turned inward to each person individually. Sometimes those issues are turned against the nuclear family. Each case is different.

#4 08-05-12 2:07 am

bob_2

Would like to contribute, but have to say, for the first time, I have no idea what any body on this thread is talking about. Clarification please???????

Board footer