Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#26 06-25-12 10:11 pm

l_miller

Re: Revised The Great Controversy - Now The Great Hope

No, I did not sign up on Gary's forum. Just a thought, you can have your own forum.

#27 06-25-12 11:43 pm

bob_2

I.miller, you have it all wrong. you can say what you wish if it is as Ryan outlined above, and you have scriptural statements to back up what you say, and logically put it forth. No question about the greatest but most scriptural and logical might be a contest sometimes.

#28 06-25-12 11:56 pm

bob_2

I. miller, Gary Anderson is coming from a Reformed Theology or Presbyterian Theological position. We are never without behavior standards. Different than the O/C is the Holy Spirit's empowerment. It is not because we are elect against our choice. Man must reach for the life ring or he may drown. To say it is all God, without man fighting the fight or running the race is unbiblical. The sin we inherit from Adam to present needs God's forgiveness and justification, but the day to day living of the Christian  is a cooperative one with the Holy Spirit.

Board footer