Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#51 09-13-09 12:28 am

bob_2

Re: Van Jones out, but defiant

Is asking &#34;why are you so uncouth and crass?&#34; Even in the same catagory as &#34;have you read the Bible from cover to cover.&#34;  <BR> <BR>Don, Ryan did suspend Neal for a week for antics like David is fooling with, but Ryan is the only moderator.

#52 09-13-09 12:47 am

dcb

Oh Really Bob? <BR> <BR>I thank God that my parents, RIP, did not pass in a nursing home administered by an uncouth and crass person such as yourself. <BR> <BR>Tithe does work. <BR> <BR>In mysterious ways. <BR> <BR> <BR>&#40;Message edited by DCB on September 13, 2009&#41;

#53 09-13-09 1:15 am

admin
Administrator

In Taiwan, we use the phrase&#34; ai-yoh!&#34; for all sorts of things, such as when I drop something, or the bell rings and I&#39;m not done teaching, or when I log into an online forum and see adults acting like children. <BR> <BR>Ai-yoh!  Repeat after me. <BR> <BR>Closing down this thread, you can guess why.  Too bad, though, since this could&#39;ve been a good thread topic.  Feel free to remake this one, Bob. <BR> <BR><blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1><b>quote:</b></font><p>Don and Ryan, how did that last post survive the high road test, let alone the censors.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> <BR> <BR>I have to admit that I never thought of putting David&#39;s word on the censor list.   <BR> <BR><blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1><b>quote:</b></font><p>It seems that telling U.S. citizens how to vote, from a non-U.S. citizen is the height of arrogance. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> <BR> <BR>Who cares if Bob comments on American politics as a non-citizen?  I don&#39;t and I don&#39;t see why it&#39;s such an issue on here.  Make your point and move on. I don&#39;t care if you guys bring up that idea once or twice, but turning an entire thread into a Bob-bashing one based on some perceived sense of arrogance is ridiculous.  Grow up.   <BR> <BR>From this thread to all of you: Adios! <BR> <BR>Ryan

Board footer