Adventists for Tomorrow

Our mission is to provide a free and open medium that will assist individuals in forming accurate, balanced, and thoughtful opinions regarding issues within and without the church.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large increase in spam, I have frozen forum registration. If you are new to the site and want to register, e-mail me personally at vandolson@gmail.com. Thank you.

#26 07-04-09 4:24 pm

bob_2

Re: Another Politician blows it!

I would suggest, that the context holds the answer to a lot of times that modern man overlooks. The words, unfair, abuse and genocidal are all too freely bandied about, when God was trying to have a &#34;pure&#34; people, He didn&#39;t want sympathizers with the evil ways he was trying to purge, He didn&#39;t want a woman or a man from another tribe saved due to empathy to say, &#34;Here&#39;s the way we use to do it.&#34;  <BR> <BR>IMO, the Global Flood was accomplished because God didn&#39;t what the gross sinful ways to persist, some even have suggested, the very Plan of Salvation was at stake if the Holy Spirit were to move on a Nephrim woman, that the mating would not be with the &#34;man&#34; he was trying to save, but something polluted by Satan.  <BR> <BR>God is not ONLY love, but also JUST and PURE. and many more traits.

#27 07-05-09 10:23 am

bob_2

The original premise of this thread forgets that both sides of the aisle have been involved in &#34;affairs of the heart&#34;. Why center Sanford out from the likes of Bill Clinton, or thiefs like William Jefferson??  <BR> <BR><a href="http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/12/12/pelosi-to-jefferson-no-ways-no-means/" target=_top>http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/12/12/pelo si-to-jefferson-no-ways-no-means/</a>

#28 07-05-09 10:31 pm

elaine

Could it be because Sanford was very vocal in calling for Clinton&#39;s resignation?  That Gingrich was of same opinion?  He, who divorced his wife while she in the hospital treating cancer? <BR> <BR>It&#39;s spelled H Y P O C R I S Y.  The GOP has for many years been the party of &#34;Family Values&#34; Traditional Marriage; against gays, etc.  If they would just keep their mouths shut &#40;See Sanford&#41; people would not be so condemning. <BR> <BR>Sanford&#39;s a blabbing idiot, Iwho doesn&#39;t know how to keep his mouth shut.

#29 07-06-09 1:03 am

bob_2

Guess he is not the only one with that problem, eh?? Hypocrisy comes in all shapes, sizes and genders, eh?? You the one that wants to call it?? <BR> <BR>Does that mean the opposite for the Dems, no family values, and loose morals??? So they can do as they please, without hypocrisy, that&#39;s OK??? <BR> <BR>&#40;Message edited by Bob_2 on July 06, 2009&#41;

Board footer